Friday, May 15, 2009

BLUE SKIES

nO RAIN. nOT A GOOD THING. bESIDES THE FIRE IN sANTA BARBARA, THERE WAS A FIRE IN THE hENRY COE PARK. jUST SOUTH oF US. tHERE WAS A FIRE THERE TWO YEARS AGO. nEARLY LOST THE ENTIRE PARK, BUT, THE FOG CAME BACK. Fire season begins early.
Going to be hot the next few days. We are hoping to not have to use the AC.
I left the caps lock on. Well, I'm not going to retype it.
I have all the squares made for my afghan. Now, I have to go buy the contrasting edging yarn. I'm hoping to find a soft yellow in a soft texture bulkey. I was able to crochet, even if I wasn't feeling that well.
This year our garden came up very nice. Even nicer than last year. But now the heat will shrivel everything. And my Peppermint Stripe rose bloomed the best ever.
************************

1 comment:

daringtowrite said...

Sorry we can't share some of our rain with you. Some folks think we've had more than our share, though I enjoy a rainy day and a little help with the garden. Then again, it's good to have a dry day or two here to get out to work in the garden.