Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GUEST BED

Changes in The wind, suggested an air bed. Well, I do sort of have one. I was so lonely, and a friend just broke up with her boyfriend(she's younger than me.) And came to stay with me until I move. I sent her to Target, those beds were on sale. $60.00. however, plus extras, to about up to $70.00. She's sleeping on it now. The air beds need a good mattress cover, or they are cold.
It's a so, so, bed.
But, I want something I can use every day, to curl up on and read, watch, TV, draw(a little), or take a nap without messing up my bed.
I don't know yet. I've decided to wait until I actually get up there.
A love seat would be nice. But, brother and his two sons are all, over six feet tall.
I just had some nasty, expensive dental work and it rather cut into my budget. So, I will have to take awhile to furnish my modular. I have the bare basics right now.
*******************************

2 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

That will give you time to figure out what you want and the most important thing is what makes you happy:)

silverlight said...

Reply:
yeah, I decided to wait and see.