Friday, April 24, 2009

WEATHER REPORT

The first part of the week. We had very warm temperatures. Summer like. What was nice, I could sleep without covers. Sometimes the weight of blankets is just so uncomfortable. Then the fog and northern front moved in. Back to the 60's again. Temps, that is. Changing weather always make me sick. I have been sick all week. I had to cancel an appt. to get new glasses. I hate seeing double and it is even worse with my AMD. Sometimes life is just too much with me. And it's hard to deal with. I can't sew, but, I have been able to crochet on the afghan. I have 14 squares made. Only 35 more to go.
Hb. has been going to the craft shops to research yarn for me. About what is available locally and then I will have to see what I will have to order from the 'Net. I am using all varigated yarns for the afghan, and some of the colors I need aren't made right now. I began with one skein of 'Rosy Mist' by Lion Brand yarns for Vanna White. It's the line: 'Vanna's Choice". That line only has five colors in multi color. So, I am getting other colors in the other lines. Although, I am finding that the size-4 yarn does have a slightly different weight in each line. Interesting.
I was in real need of a new interest. Although crocheting is an old interest, that was just biding it's time, waiting for me to find it again. Like an old friend.
************************************
Scroll down to, April-6. and you will see the beginning of my project.
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: