Wednesday, February 18, 2009

COMPETITON

You know what? One of the main reasons I got fed up with blogging? I became fed up with all of the competition. If you wrote a poem, someone Else's claimed to be better. That is no way to make friends. If someone made a doll, oh, someone Else's you had to see, because theirs was so much more artistic and better made. And the giving a "prize' for having the best blog on the Internet. Puulleeas?? So everyone else might as well just give up and shut down???
Blogging was supposed to be fun, and maybe a way to find and connect with others of similar interests. Although, I must say, I never have seen any bullying among bloggers, which is a good thing. Unlike those other websites.
That's why, on this site. I just write for myself. If everyone who runs across it, finds it boring.
I am me.

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

Hi there, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love the doll clothes..am sure you hand sew them.