Sunday, June 13, 2010

HOT AND LETHARGIC

We have had a long chilly stretch of weather. Then, zap! hot weather. Very uncomfortable. Just adds to my inertia.
Not at all conducive for any kind of creativity. I have finally after all these years, been able to come to terms with the dry spells. They are a natural aspect in the creative process. Only wish I could have worked that out long ago.
Would have made things a whole lot easier. Oh well, guess that is part the process of maturing. Some things belong where they are. And are just some of the bumps and potholes in the road of Life.
I used to be frantic. I would never get things done I wanted to do. Now, it's, so what. I will get done what ever gets done. I do what pleases me. And forget about the rest.
***************************************

No comments: