Thursday, June 24, 2010

TIME-WAIT A MINUTE-----

Jeez, here it is. June is almost over. In fact, I'm still trying to figure where June-24, went. come back here you. I'm not done with you yet.
I stay up late chasing down the day. Trying to catch up. Wanting to accomplish something, to have a meaning to the day. But, Time just laughs and runs on. Time has no consideration of a person's needs or sensibilities. Time is very selfish.
I mean, here it is, not only, June-24, but it's: June-24-2010!!!?? I guess I was busy or sleeping. Well, no, we were in Hawaii, watched the century change, around the world. Got, a bad case of firecracker smoke inhalation. cough-cough-hack. Enough to give one emphysema. We decided to not go back during a holiday. But, 2001 happened. We nver made it over there again.
Now that I'm older, time seems to have really compacted. There are fewer hours in the day. Did some society re-calebrate the clock, and I didn't notice. Be just like them.
It's very disconcerting. Things I work on appear to take longer. Time is just not friendly to people. Time does what it chooses, and we HAVE to deal with it. Pitts!!
Time is messing up my life!! And I don't care for that. Although Time is OK. Considering the alternitive.
*****************************************

No comments: